Saturday 29 November 2014

DNA Results Reveal Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Kids Are Not His..


Femi Kuti has revealed that he recently discovered that two out of the 5 children whom he always thought were his, are not his.
The Afrobeat king told Encomium mag in an interview that he conducted a DNA test on a boy and a girl named Tosin and Dupe who were born after his first son, Made. The tests showed he was not their biological father. Femi said:
“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious.
I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father.”
 NEWS FROM: Peacebenwilliams.com  /  http://peacebenwilliams.com/dna-results-reveal-two-of-femi-kutis-five-kids-are-not-his/