Saturday 29 November 2014

Tottenham Striker Emmanuel Adebayor Cries Out: “My Mum Is Using Juju To Ruin My Career!


Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor has fallen out with his mother – because he claims she is using witchcraft to ruin his career.
In easily the maddest story of the day, Adebayor’s mum was said to be forced out of the family home, with his sister telling a radio station in Accra this week that Adebayor kicked her out.
Maggie , Adebayor’s sister called told Peace FM radio station in Accra that the footballer had abandoned their mother and family and won’t even respond to calls from his mother whom he has not seen in over a year. Maggie said:
“As at now, our mother is selling polythene bags, padlocks and other things on the (Ghana/Togo) border.
Our mother has not seen him for more than a year and he rejects her calls anytime.
Our mother is not calling him for his money, she just wants to see him because she loves him very much.”
But in a sharp response, the Togolese-born footballer, confirmed to the same radio station this morning that he has neglected his mother and is out of touch with her and his siblings because they have an evil agenda against him. When asked the last time he spoke to his mother, Adebayor replied:
“How can I talk to a mother who together with my sisters have been plotting juju against me?”
The career of the former Arsenal frontman has been in free-fall in the last few months, with Tottenham believed to be trying to move the striker on in the January transfer window, after a run of poor performances.
In an interview with the Daily Mail  back in 2009, Adebayor once said this about his mom:
“At the airport my mum said, ‘Go to France and you can change the way this family lives.’
She knew that if I succeeded in football we could have a better life and finally get out of poverty.
At 15 I wasn’t just playing for my own glory, I was playing for the sake of my family.”
He also called his mother the best in the world and dedicated the CAF African Footballer of the year award to her at the ceremony in Lagos. So what went wrong? 
                                   Source: peacebenwilliams.com